Saturday, November 26, 2011

Buceo 95

 Today I am reviewing a tapas restaurant.
first I would like to say the service was amazing and hilarious. i got some  goat cheese fritters and
spicy bbq chips let me tell ya goat cheese creamy oh yeah did I tell you that the fritters were covered with
honey mmmmmm mm mmmmmm the chips spicy as ever like realy hot then i had a pleasure of roasted green peppers.
indescribably good like watching a monkey, do the mackerana, on fire,on a space ship,blowing up
oh and in case you didn't know that's pretty dang cool. i had as a main course i had skirt stake with apricot.
i personally hate apricots so it wasn't that good. And also I had delicious chicken shish kabob with lemony flavor. There was a dipping sauce but me and my dad couldn't name it. For desert i had churros with home made chocolate sauce
oh now that was good like, well you know anyway bye and thanks

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jake! It was nice to meet you last night at the benefit for the Food & Finance High School. I enjoyed reading your blog, and hope to try some of these restaurants on my next visit to New York. I also look forward to hearing ALL about your Food Network lunch/tour! Bon appetit

    Dianne Miller

    ReplyDelete