Thursday, November 3, 2011

Hello, my name is Jake. I go to restaurants, reviewing them and putting them on this blog. I love to eat, I'm very adventure with my food, and I love to cook. I'm ten years old, and i was inspired by a 12 year food critic in the NY Times.

My first restaurant I will be reviewing is ELIZABETH'S on Columbus and 93rd. Staff was very nice, they introduced themselves twice. They were perfect. They get a star and a half, out of five.Hello, my name is Jake. I go to restaurants, reviewing them and putting them on this blog. I love to eat, I'm very adventurous with my food, and I love to cook. I'm ten years old, and i was inspired by a 12 year food critic in the NY Times.


The food was very pleasant. I had the kid's menu, and I had the creamy macaroni. What i found really interesting about the kids menu was that it was a spiced down, less creative version of the real menu. The macaroni and cheese was crunchy on the top and it tickled my taste buds going down my throat. It was a treat!
As for my dessert, I had the ice cream sandwich with home made chocolate dipping sauce. It was spectacular in many ways. the chocolate sauce was warm and more chocolately than 10 Kit kat bars.
And that's what i had for dinner.



4 comments:

  1. sounds great-- can't wait to go and have the ice cream sandwich!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Jake. I am also a "foodie." I love to eat and I love to prepare wonderful things to eat to give other people because that is a beautiful way to give love. Since you enjoy cooking, how about sharing some of your favorite recipes with us. Perhaps even create a space where we could share recipes with you. Blogging is great fun. I have a blog called Source of Inspiration (http://patcegan.wordpress.com) I meet people from all over the world. Now you know someone who lives in Brazil...me! I send you a monkey hug from the monkey who live next to me. hugs, pat

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this site and will try to add myself as a follower.

    ReplyDelete