Monday, May 7, 2012

Sorry that I haven't been blogging so much, but I'l get back to it soon. Here's some things that I've missed:

Cafe Frida
Chef Chad's cafeteria
Stanton Social

Cafe Frida

is a wonderful restaurant with spectacular service. Their steak platter has a bunch of different steak and a mexican spicy sausage called chorizo. The other steaks are rib eye, filet, skirt steak and short ribs. Its supposed to be for two people but it always fills at least three to the brim.

The corn that I get there...oh the corn....for people who don't like mayonaise, wake up!I know what you're thinking...mayonaise on corn does not sound good. Well, thats too bad for you, because this one tastes delicious! It also has cheese on it and  little spices, some paprika. mmmmm

They make the guacamole to order. I don't really like it, but my parents love it. We also get maduros, which are ripe plaintains that taste like dessert.

No comments:

Post a Comment